Do you sell prints of your photographs?
Yes. To find out more about ordering Fine Art prints and Stock Photographs visit the Photographs page.
Do you charge sales tax?
How long does it take to deliver the print(s) after I’ve paid for them?
Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Do you have more photographs than you show on your website?
Yes, I have thousands of photographs. If you don’t see the photograph that you want as a print or stock image, contact me at info@JeffColburn.com and I’ll let you know what I have that will meet your needs. Include as much information as you can about the type of photograph you want.
If I buy your photograph(s), do I own the copyright?
No, the copyright stays with Jeff Colburn. You are only allowed to use the print for your own personal use. You can not license the use of any image to another person.
Why should I use stock photography?
Stock photography offers several advantages over hiring a photographer, including:
- You can see the photographs before you buy, so you know exactly what they look like. This is much less stressful than spending hours interviewing photographers and deciding which one to hire. Then hoping they are as professional and competent as they say they are.
- You don’t have the stress of hiring a photographer, and hoping they can get the images you need.
- You don’t have to worry if the weather will ruin the chance to get the photograph you need before your deadline arrives. Try finding blooming flowers in the December, or a snowy scene in July.
- You won’t miss a deadline, because the photographs are done and ready to go.
How can I use your photographs for stock use?
The photographs on this site can be used for a variety of editorial and commercial projects, including:
- Broadcast video
- Business cards
- Business letterhead
- Multimedia presentations
- Packaging / Labels
- Trade Show displays
- And any other project that can be enhanced with photographs.
To order stock photographs, write down the image number if the photograph you’re interested in, and go to the Ordering Images page.
How can I contact you?
Go to my Contact and Bio page. I check my e-mails daily during the week, and once on the weekends.
Can you answer my photography question?
Yes, I can. But first, check out the articles I have on my Articles page, as they may answer your question. If not, feel free to contact me.
Have you written any ebooks?
Yes, I’ve written ebooks for writers, photographers, Arizona enthusiasts and children. You can see them all at www.CreativeCauldron.com
Do you have any other websites?
Yes, check out these places: