Jeff has been a published photographer and writer for over 40 years. His vast experience, attention to detail and professionalism has surpassed the needs, and wants, of his many clients.
His first published photographs appeared in a magazine, along with an article he had written, when he was a freshman in college. From there, his clients grew to include additional publications, corporations, nonprofit organizations, advertising agencies, and stock photography. Since moving to Arizona, Jeff’s photography has focused on Fine Art and stock photographs.
Jeff maintains three websites to meet the needs of his clients:
- www.JeffColburn.com – A Fine Art and Stock Photography website. It also contains many useful articles for businesses and photographers.
- www.CreativeCauldron.com – The website for his many ebooks. These books will be of interest to photographers, writers, trivia buffs, and people looking for a unique children’s book.
- www.TheCreativesCorner.com – A blog for those who use, and create, photographs. There are many useful posts and tips for businesses and photographers.
To see Jeff’s Fine Art photography prints in person, visit the New State Motor Building Gallery in Jerome, Arizona. It’s across the street from Grapes Restaurant, and down the stairs. These prints are perfect for decorating homes, offices and businesses.
Jeff has written the following e-books that can be seen at www.CreativeCauldron.com
- How To Find Models, Anywhere
- 25 Places To Sell Your Photographs And Photography Skills
- How To Assemble And Show Your Portfolio
- The Vanishing Old West – Jerome
- The Writer’s Resource Book Of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror And Mythology
- The Writer’s Answer Book
- The Youngest Ninja
Following are some of the over 100 publications, businesses, organizations and websites that have used Jeff’s writing and/or photography skills to meet their business and marketing needs:
- Absolute Write
- California State University Long Beach
- Cutter Magazine
- Forty-Niner Newspaper
- Improving Me
- Inside Reports
- Irvine Fine Arts Center
- Kudos magazine
- National Management Association Bulletin
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Photo Zoom magazine
- Photography Monthly (from the United Kingdom)
- Sedona Monthly magazine
- Shutterbug magazine
- Smith Tool Corporation
- The Writing Life
- Tourist Traveler
- Verde Independent newspaper
Jeff’s photographs have been exhibited at:
- Phoenix Art Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
- New State Motor Building Gallery, Jerome, Arizona
- Pita Jungle Restaurant, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Sedona Public Library, Village of Oak Creek Branch, Arizona